A land registry lease plan is a precise drawing identifying the leasehold demise that is accessible within a property. It does not matter if you are looking forward to assign a new lease or selling existing lease of property now it should be registry with Land Registry, you should get in touch with us for free quotation. You will easily find the lease plans for your residential or commercial property on land registry documents.
We provide comprehensive lease plan in London according to the land registry requirements on scale page either 1:100 or 1:200 which will include the property outlines in Red Colour, shared area emphasized with Green Colour, north direction and ordnance survey location must be on scale of 1:1250. This plan is needed for a number of reasons. However, some prominent ones are as follows:
• When one needs a new lease of 7 years or more
• Whenever a lease holds property is sold and there are at least 7 or more years are remaining
• When a land forming of a registered title is sold or the one which was previously unregistered property is sold
• Existing title is splatted in to two or more than two parts
• Whenever a property’s demise is changed; such as if a flat is being built in to a basement or some extension is being added
It has been since 2002 that following guidelines must be followed to comply with the land registry authorities. If you are submitting a plan in this regard; it must have the following:
• Lease plan which is drawn following the scales; preferred scales are 1:100 & 1:200
• A detailed location plans with scales i.e. 1: 1250 or 1: 12500
• Plan showing a north point
• Plan must show sufficient detail in order to identified on the ordnance survey map
• Must show any land that is associated with the property; it includes paths, gardens, and garages
• It must clearly indicate the individual parts of the property, i.e. parking, house, bin areas, and garden, etc
• Clearly identify the varying floor levels wherever they are required
• Its general location must be shown. It is done by showing the road junctions, roads themselves and other such landmarks
• Communal areas, demised areas, and external demised areas must be identified by coloring, edging, or hatching
• A plan key and scale bar must be shown
• Buildings must be shown in their intended and correct positions
• Show measurements corresponding to the scaled measurements
• Intricate boundaries must be shown with inset plan or larger scale
• It must not be marked for identification purposes only
We are specialist in residential & commercial lease plans covering London and surrounding counties. All this clearly shows that it is all technical work in AUTOCAD software and our turn over times is within 24-48 hours. If one wants its land registry plans to be accepted, one has to rely on professional lease plan services in this regards and Smart Property Service can be helpful for you. All what you need to do is to access their official site (www.theleasefloorplan.co.uk) and see how they can be helpful to you. You may feel free to call us on 01442-939006 or 07860540077 or write an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask your questions. They are a team of professionals who excel in providing facilitation to the customers at their best.
Residential Lease Plan From £199 No VAT & including site survey.
Multiple (5 or more) Residential Lease Plans within the same building From £149 No VAT & including site survey.
Commercial Lease Plan From £299 No VAT & including site survey.
Multiple Commercial Lease Plan From £249 No VAT & including site survey.
DIY Lease Plan From £99 No VAT & excluding site survey.
HMO License Floor Plan From £199 No VAT & including site survey.
Alcohol Licensing Floor Plan From £199 No VAT & including site survey.
Fire Safety Floor Plan From £199 No VAT & including site survey.
Contact us Smart Property Service Ltd on 01442 939006 for accurate costing.
Note: Above pricing is up to 1000 sq ft and additional charges will be apply for above with the rate of 10p per sq ft
We provide other useful services to law firms, estate agents and landlords:
A lease plan is an accurate sketch/drawing which pin down a leasehold foundering within a residential or commercial property.
We have designed numerous Alcohol Licensing Floor Plans since 2010 and help many business owners to achieved the Premises Licenses.
A HMO Floor Plan is an integral part of the Licencing of HMO’s. It must give a general indication of the property layout and should detail room dimensions.
A fire safety plan assist you with recognizing routes through a building or home in the event of a fire or other emergency.
Site location plan is one of the supporting documents that are required by the planning authority and Land Registry
Selective licensing is a regulatory framework that applies to properties rented out to one or two individuals or a single-family household.
Adi was excellent – Thank you for making everything so seamless!
Very responsive, fair and reasonable prices!
Incredibly courteous visitor to my property. Very speedy results and certificate issued